Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Garrett's first trim

On Friday, Bo and I took Garrett to Ms. Pat's for his first trim, as I refer to it.  I could not bring myself to cut the curls above his ears, so he just got his bangs and back shaped up.  At first, we tried to let him sit in the chair all by himself, and he puckered those little lips and started crying.  Then, he sat in my lap and was fine.  After he warmed up, He was wanting everything in sight- spray bottle, hair clips, lint roller, hair dryer, etc.-  Of course he got them, so that he would be occupied and still.  He did so good for his first trim that we went by and got a chocolate milkshake afterward to share, except he wanted it all to himself ;)


                                                     

Before








After


and the milkshake

No comments:

Post a Comment