Thursday, April 25, 2013

Last weekend, Garrett went to a friends birthday party.  He was excited because they had a bounce house and slide to play on.  It also had the cutest circus themed decorations--I wish I had taken pics.



Balloons and a bouncer and he is set!




Yummy-and cute- treats



Photo booth with Claire

This is my favorite!


PARTY FAVORS GONE BAD!!

So a few days later, we are sitting in the parking lot at Target so I can get a package ready to carry to the post office, and Garrett is supposed to getting buckled up.  When I get done, I turn around to ask if he  is ready to go, and this is what I find.  
The cute little circus hat stamper that was a party favor has turned into "putting on tattoo" using his words!!   After going through about 15 wipes, there were only faint blue marks where all the ink had been.

No comments:

Post a Comment