Thursday, August 25, 2011

The decor

I tell myself every year that I am not going to have a party where the decor is so hard to find, but it seems that I talk myself into doing it anyway.  I started with a train outfit that Garrett had this summer and went from there because the only train party supplies you can find these days are Thomas--and Thomas is mostly red and blue, and the party last year was mostly red and blue--and we just couldn't have the same color scheme 2 years in row!  So I got MG Paperworks to design all of the paper products and I decorated around that.   I think everything turned out fantastic!





The Invitation




The banner




The table


napkin rings




Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches in the shapes of trains









The cake


Favor boxes


No comments:

Post a Comment